When the outer walls where finished, we fixed some of the inner walls and installed electric conductions where we needed. We indulged in a new 3-phase electric installation so we had to change all the cables.
I made just one ground plan and I tried to fit in everything needed (floor materials, furniture to decide where we need electric sockets).
Below: they way we layed the boards.
Water is a big issue here on the village, because in summer there isn't enough. It exist a village pipeline with water, but in summer they let water flow only two hours a day...and not every day...but in 2-3 years the municipality will send constantly water to the village, and because it's a way to make money for the municipality (it will cost the community of course) this plan will be quite sure.
We decided to build a water-reservoir for us anyway, as we need just water in summer, when the water situation is unstable. The reservoir is made in concrete and it's in the hill behind the house. We use the natural incline to transport the water, under the trees the reservoir stays always cool and the position allows to be filled up by the watertruck ithout problems.
Right in the picture is the water reservoir. It sticks out of the ground just half a meter, the rest is subterranean.
Following I post just a couple of sketches we used to study some details:
Above: a 3D sketch of the future kitchen
3D studies of the terrace size and roof